Disasters such as flooded rivers, flash floods, and landslides caused by heavy rains occur from time to time, and these places are the frontlines of excavators, which adds a certain degree of difficulty and risk to excavator construction and parking.
So how can we protect our mobile phones during rainy season construction? Don't worry! In order to help you better cope with the challenges of heavy rain, and to carry out safe construction and efficient production, Juxiang specially prepared a "Guidelines for Avoiding Hazards in Rainy Season of Excavators" for you, let's take a look!
One. Be careful during rainy season construction
1. Be careful to explore the road before construction in the rainy season. Pay attention to observe the surrounding working environment, and check whether the construction site is soft and the car will sink. You can try to poke with a bamboo pole to inspect the surrounding terrain. If you find that the silt is too deep and the car may be trapped, you should stop working immediately.
2. Before construction in the rainy season in the mountainous area, carefully observe the mountain body. First of all, observe whether the mountain body is broken, whether there is unreasonable excavation, unreasonable spoil, dregs, and quarrying, whether the vegetation is growing well, and whether the mountain running water is turbid.
3. During the construction process, if you feel that the excavator has begun to sink, stop the construction immediately. Find a support point in time to support the car body with the big arm to prevent further subsidence, and drive the excavator back on the original road as soon as possible.
4. Always be vigilant when working in the rain. When working at night, the front and rear headlights, work lights, ceiling lights, instrument lights, wipers, etc. of the whole machine should be kept in normal operation to ensure safety.
5. In principle, the excavator should try to avoid wading in the rainy season. If wading operations must be carried out, special attention should be paid to changes in water surface elevation. During construction work, be careful not to let the water surface exceed the center of the rollers on the equipment.
6. After the construction is completed, park the excavator in a safe area with high ground. Stay away from possible landslides, rising rivers, dilapidated houses and other dangerous areas. In addition, it is also necessary to ensure that the excavator has sufficient fuel and can start the evacuation at any time.
Two. Pay attention to parking and transportation
1. Humidity and water vapor are the public enemies of the electrical components of the excavator vehicle. When storing the excavator in rainy days, try not to park the equipment in deep river ditches, landslides, low-lying muddy places, etc. It is best to choose a dry place indoors to deal with the mud and sundries on the equipment in time.
2. Pay attention to check the important parts of the equipment when parking in the open air. Check whether the caps of the fuel tank and hydraulic oil tank are tightly closed to prevent rainwater from seeping into the fuel tank and damaging the fuel system; retract all fuel tanks as much as possible, and apply grease to the exposed fuel tank body to enhance protection.
Three. Check and maintain
1. Antirust treatment of excavators should be carried out in time during the rainy season. It is recommended that diggers repair the damaged paint surface of excavator parts in time, and put a "protective coat" on the excavator by waxing, sealing glaze, etc. to prevent the paint surface from fading and aging.
2. Regularly check whether the insurance of the whole machine is normal every day. The climate is humid during the thunderstorm season, and the electrical system is prone to leakage.
3. Check whether there is water in the inner ring gear of the slewing ring. Soaking in accumulated water will cause the ring gear to oxidize and peel off. Once the inspection finds that the slewing bearing cavity is polluted by butter, the polluted butter should be removed, the cavity should be cleaned and new butter should be replaced.
4. Check the drain engine oil. If it is found that there is water in the oil and contains sediment. The best way to deal with it is to disassemble the engine, clean the engine parts, and then conduct further inspections.
5. The following points should be paid attention to when the excavator is parked for a long time in the rainy season. The battery needs to be removed in time, and stored in a dry and safe place after it is fully charged; if not removed, the main power switch should also be turned off, and the cable of the battery should be disconnected as much as possible.
In the rainy season, the construction is well done, and safety protection is indispensable. In rainy seasons, the operator can regularly check the excavator and the surrounding working conditions to reduce problems caused by negligence, so as to achieve safe work and effective risk avoidance.
If you diggers find this guide helpful to you, welcome to forward and collect it~