1. Low price. The price ofused large excavators is generally 30% to 70% lower than that of new machines, which can bring users a significant advantage in purchasing costs. It is especially suitable for small and medium-sized engineering enterprises or large construction sites with limited funds.
2. Stable performance. High-quality used large excavators are very close to new machines in terms of key component wear and performance. Used but still has enough life and performance to meet most engineering needs.
3. Tested. Largeused excavators are mostly used by other units or users, so they have been fully tested in use, and the performance data is more authentic and credible. Many hidden dangers and defects have been exposed and eliminated, and the quality is more reliable.
4. Priority can be given when there is a shortage. The supply in theused market is relatively sufficient, and it can be used as an effective alternative when new equipment is out of stock to continue to guarantee the supply of equipment. Make the progress of the project come true.
5. Easy to resell. The salvage value of high-qualityused large excavators is still high when they are resold, especially some excellent accessories and short-term equipment can even restore most of the original investment. This enhances the reuse value of the equipment.
6. Sufficient adaptability.Used large excavators have been tested and have a certain degree of adaptability, and have a good response to the construction site environment and operation requirements, which is conducive to reducing hidden dangers in use.
To sum up, buyingused large excavators can bring obvious price advantages to users, but it is still necessary to consider whether the quality, mechanical condition and performance of the equipment match the engineering requirements. Only when all factors match,used equipment can give full play to its value and realize the efficient use of capital.
I hope the above explanation can provide useful information for you to refer to the advantages and selection principles of purchasing largeused excavators. If you have any questions, please ask, and I will be happy to provide further assistance.